This fuzzy air plant comes in long strands and ships about 2 feet long. Its soft texture makes this air plant great for hanging on fixtures and furniture.
Plant Care tips
- Lighting: This plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight
- Temperature: Ideally, it should be in the temperature range of 65° F to 80° F at all times
Watering: Every one to two weeks, soak your air plant in room temperature tap water for 5-10 min
- After soaking gently shake excess water from your plant. Turn it upside down and place it on a towel in a bright space. This is very important! Air plants will quickly rot if they are allowed to stand in excess water
- 1-3 hours is the optimal drying time for your air plant after soaking.
- Once a week, mist your plant thoroughly, so that the entire surface of the plant is moistened
- The hotter and dryer the air (summer, early fall) the more you need to water