The Bergeri air plant is very adaptable and easy to care for. These air plants can tolerate a wide spectrum of light and humidity levels. Unlike most other air plants, the Bergeri air plants often produce pups throughout the year which can make for an exciting growing experience.
Plant Care tips
- Lighting: This plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight
- Temperature: Ideally, it should be in the temperature range of 65° F to 80° F at all times
Watering: Every one to two weeks, soak your air plant in room temperature tap water for 5-10 min
- After soaking gently shake excess water from your plant. Turn it upside down and place it on a towel in a bright space. This is very important! Air plants will quickly rot if they are allowed to stand in excess water
- 1-3 hours is the optimal drying time for your air plant after soaking.
- Once a week, mist your plant thoroughly, so that the entire surface of the plant is moistened
- The hotter and dryer the air (summer, early fall) the more you need to water